Sun Chase Park
Sun Chase Park is wooded natural area located just off Old Mill Road on Sun Chase Boulevard in the Hunter’s Glenn neighborhood. The park has narrow street frontage but extends deep into the space between two residential blocks, creating a secluded and peaceful park space, surrounded on three sides by the backyards of residential properties.
Current Park Amenities:
- Crushed granite trails throughout park
- Pedestrian bridge
- Picnic table and arbor
- Horseshoe pit
- Little Free Library
The Future of Sun Chase Park:
The District’s 2022 Adopted Park Plan includes the following recommendations for future improvements to Sun Chase Park over the next 5 years.
- COMING EARLY 2023 Treehouse playscape (Plans)
- Trail/nature walk/distance signage and mile markers, including land acknowledgement signage.
- Tree/hanging swings and swing seats throughout the park.
- Redesigned and upgraded rear picnic: soft lighting, improved seating, a grilling area, etc.