Contact Us

For water and wastewater related emergencies or questions about your bill please contact Inframark customer service at (512) 246-0498. For legal inquiries and public information requests contact McGinnis Lochridge at (512) 495-6139. To contact the board and for all other inquiries, you may use the form below.

For non-emergency law enforcement (e.g. noise complaints), please call:

Travis County: 512-974-0845 Williamson County: 512-864-8282

Leave us your feedback.