Madeline Loop Pond
Madeline Loop Pond is a very large stormwater detention area located behind homes in the Hunter’s Glenn neighborhood and backing up to Cedar Park Middle School. The pond area has a secluded feel and is only accessible through a narrow gravel walkway located between two residential properties.
Current Pond Amenities:
- Crushed granite trail around two and half sides of the pond with wooden pedestrian bridge
- Exercise equipment
- Picnic table and arbor
- Purple Martin bird houses.
The Future of Madeline Loop Pond:
The District’s 2022 Adopted Park Plan includes the following recommendations for future improvements to Madeline Loop Pond over the next 5 years.
- Trail segment connecting existing pond trail look up to Sun Chase Blvd.
- Investigate potential for trail connection between Madeline Loop Pond and Little Elem Pond along school district property.
- Work with Williamson County on safe mid-block crossing between Sun Chase Park and Madeline Loop Pond
- Potential site for a green infrastructure detention basin conversion project