London Lane Pond
London Lane Pond is a deep stormwater detention basin located close to Anderson Mill Road in the Anderson Mill West neighborhood.
Current Pond Amenities:
- Two separate off-leash dog areas
- Double gate entryway
- Dog toy bin
- Water spigot and water bowls
- Picnic table
The Future of London Lane Pond:
The District’s 2022 Adopted Park Plan includes the following recommendations for future improvements to London Lane Pond over the next 5 years.
- New trees along the back (south) end of the pond to replace some of the former character and intimacy of the space (prior to adjacent land being cleared for development)
- Potneial removal of the metal guardrail along the top of the pond.
- Shade structure in the southwest corner.