Lakeline Oaks Park
Lakeline Oaks Park is a larger neighborhood park, located on Old Mill Road in the Lakeline Oaks neighborhood adjacent to the eastern-most entrance into the District.
Current Park Amenities:
- Two shaded playground areas
- Lighted Tennis and Pickleball Courts
- Basketball Court
- Covered Pavilion (available for reservation)
- Picnic tables
- District Building, including District offices, meeting room, kitchen (available for reservation)
The Future of Lakeline Oaks Park:
The District’s 2022 Adopted Park Plan includes the following recommendations for future improvements to Lakeline Oaks Park over the next 5 years.
- New pavilion fans
- Improvements to central open space area to better define use of space and improve functionality
- Water bottle fill up station