Anderson Mill West Pond
Anderson Mill Pond is a large stormwater detention area located along Anderson Mill Road and adjacent to the Volente Hills neighborhood.
Current Pond Amenities:
- Crushed granite walking trail
- 5-Hole Micro Disc Golf Course
- Arbor and picnic table
The Future of Anderson Mill Pond:
The District’s 2022 Adopted Park Plan includes the following recommendations for future improvements to Anderson Mill Pond over the next 5 years.
- Trail segment along east side of pond to create a full, connected walking loop and provide a safer alternative to walking directly along Anderson Mill Road.
- Trail/nature walk/distance signage and mile markers
- Seating along the trail, facing west so people can enjoy the sunset.