Deed Restrictions & Architectural Control

Deed Restrictions are professionally managed by:

(Contact the appropriate company to file a complaint)

Anderson Mill West and Hunters Glenn 1 and 2

Sage Management Services
Jim and Diana Sagnes
Phone: 512-775-8932

Lakeline Oaks

Goodwin Management
Customer Service: 512-502-7515
Manager: 512-852-7907

Volente Hills*

Sabrina Washburn
Connect Community Management
512-900-1788 ​ *daytime Deed Restrictions additionally enforced by Sage Management

ACC Request Forms

Deed Restrictions by Section

*Properties in AMW 6A are subject to the restrictions for AMW 6
**Volente Hills (AMW Sec 19 and Sec 20) - Original, Superseded by 2012 Declaration

Driveway Permit Application

Any work done within County ROW will require a permit from Williamson County. For a new driveway or driveway modifications, the resident will need to fill out a driveway permit application and send it to Williamson County via email or mail.

Depending on the property location there are a number of factors that will be considered, including:

  • Driveway spacing and sight distance
  • Drainage impacts
  • Maximum driveway width is 25’ for residential driveways
  • Plat restrictions
  • Obstructions