Deed Restrictions & Architectural Control

Deed Restrictions are professionally managed by:

(Contact the appropriate company to file a complaint ) 

Anderson Mill West and Hunters Glenn 1 and 2

Sage Management Services

Jim and Diana Sagnes

Phone: 512-775-8932

Lakeline Oaks

Goodwin Management

Customer Service: 512-502-7515

Manager: 512-852-7907

Volente Hills*

Sabrina Washburn

Connect Community Management


*daytime Deed Restrictions additionally enforced by Sage Management 

Driveway Permit Application

Any work done within County ROW will require a permit from Williamson County. For a new driveway or driveway modifications, the resident will need to fill out a driveway permit application (found here) and sent to Williamson County via email or mail.

Depending on the property location there are a number of factors that will be considered, including:

  • Driveway spacing and sight distance

  • Drainage impacts

  • Maximum driveway width is 25’ for residential driveways

  • Plat restrictions

  • Obstructions

Application also available here

Call us:
Find us:
1000 Old Mill Road
Cedar Park, TX 78613
by © WTC MUD No.1